Do you ever find yourself?
- Repeating s joke or story to the same person?
- Forgetting where things are kept or looking for them in the wrong place?
- Losing items at work or around the house?
- Whilst talking to someone find yourself saying “What was I saying?
- Forgetting your pin or national insurance number?
- Forgetting people’s names?
- Leaving things at home and wasting your time going back to get them?
- Forget to give people important messages?
Feel like you’re losing it? Don’t panic Memory is a skill and like any other skill can be improved with practice.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- List the three kinds of memory
- Determine the length of your short and long term memory
- Remember faces and names
- Increase your ability to remember what you read and hear
- Ensure that people remember your presentations
- Identify techniques to pass exams
- Recall numbers with speed and accuracy
- Welcome and introductions
- Unblocking your memory power
- The 3 R’s of memory
- Chain links and sound-alikes
- Names and faces
- How to accelerate your learning
- Remember what you hear and read
- Making people remember your presentations
- Recalling numbers with speed and accuracy
- How to pass exams (optional)